EXO - L USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did your bias become your bias?

+2
mimy.exol
Starryeol
6 posters

Go down

How did your bias become your bias?  Empty How did your bias become your bias?

Post by Starryeol Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:04 pm

How did you start liking your #1 in exo? share here!
Starryeol
Starryeol
Admin

https://exolusa.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

How did your bias become your bias?  Empty Re: How did your bias become your bias?

Post by mimy.exol Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:26 pm

Whene I found out that kris can do so many things I got really into him and he turned into my first bias ever!

mimy.exol

Back to top Go down

How did your bias become your bias?  Empty Re: How did your bias become your bias?

Post by XxKaiKimJongButtXx Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:18 am

well it just kind of happened... I was going threw some new kpop songs on YouTube and I saw exo k ... I automatically hit start... the first person to pop up on screen was KimJongin and I just fell head over heels for him... everything about him was perfect (especially his lips) his dancing was amazing.... every move he mad was just so breathe taking that he automatically became my bias that day.
XxKaiKimJongButtXx
XxKaiKimJongButtXx

Back to top Go down

Post by hellojuju Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:33 am

It just happened! At first hunhan were just the cutest thing in that magazine shoot with their sm seonbae and I was all over that then ohhhhh this guy came out and be all like "ayo wassupp" lol not really! But Kris did get me in that history mv there was just something special about him that got me all crazy for him! Just love that stupid tall clumsy talented man!

hellojuju

Back to top Go down

Post by 7_MinMin_99 Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:13 pm

Not sure it was one thing. Just every little thing assed up right and just thinking about Luhan smiling, laughing or doing aegyo wrong. It just makes me smile. He is such an amazing guy and i I just love him to peices.
7_MinMin_99
7_MinMin_99

Back to top Go down

Post by pikachen21 Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:04 am

Kris caught my eye physically (and he might still be my physical ideal type), but once Chen opened his mouth and sang at the SM Orchestra stage I knew right away I'd be more attracted to the dongsaeng (by three months lol). When Chen said he liked noonas, I KNEW he had to become my bias, because what's better than forbidden fruit?

pikachen21

Back to top Go down

Post by 7_MinMin_99 Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:30 am

That's cute pikachen. He does have an amazing voice.
7_MinMin_99
7_MinMin_99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum